College can be a challenging time for any student, especially those with executive function challenges or ADHD. Students are faced with maneuvering within a new environment, added responsibilities, academic requirements, and new relationships.
Coaching can assist with:
- Managing Daily Schedules
- Class Strategies
- Homework Management
- Assistance with planning dissertations
- Money Management
- Avoiding influences for impulsive tendencies
- Understanding EF / ADHD challenges
Unfortunately you do not “grow” out of ADHD, and some adults do not even get diagnosed until adulthood. Coaching can also help you! Read below and if some of these things apply to you, then coaching may make your life a little (or a lot!) easier.
Are You / Do You:
- Procrastinating on projects, or things that need to be done.
- You cannot seem to reach your goals.
- Often late, disorganized.
- Work on many things, but do not complete them.
- Feel overwhelmed, and it seems like there is a lot on your plate.
- Feel different and have low self-esteem.
- Even though you feel like you are safe, others tend to think you do risky things.
- Have difficulties in relationships.